If there is a cyber security issue in your company/institution, Febrics Inc. can give you Computer Forensics and Incident Response services. Therefore digital evidences can be discovered, recovered and analyzed by a professional security team. In addition to that, a detailed report can serve supportive elements in legal procedures.
Main procedure of Computer Forensics
– Forensics over computers
– Forensics over network
– Forensics over mobile devices
– Remote incident response
– In-situ incident response
– Computer Forensics service procedures
Computer Forensics and Incident Response studies are carried out in the following order. Each step is carried out free from the type of incident. Besides, processes and analysis run in these steps can differ for each incident type.
– Detection of incident and first involvement
– Collecting evidences and protecting them
– Numerical evidence analysis