At the end of this training, participants will be able to perform penetration tests by following a generally accepted methodology on information systems. However, there will be hints on how to perform penetration testing with more effective and accurate results for participants. With the knowledge gained at the end of this training, participants will have enough knowledge to take GPEN, SANS or CEH certification exams
1. Definitions: Threat, vulnerability, risk, openness
2. Introduction to Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
3. Gathering Information in Ethical Hacking and Penetration Tests
4. Scanning Stage and Scanning Variations (Port, Scanning)
5. Steps to Exploit Detected Weaknesses
6. Password Formats, Attacks, Hash Breaking Stages
7. Scanning Wireless Networks
8. Introduction to Web Applications
Training Time: 5 Days
Who Should Attend: Information security and incident response specialists, information security and information technology auditors, software development specialists interested in software security can participate in the training.
Certificate: Attendance certificate will be given by participation certificate on the side of participant organization and practical examination to be made as a result of the training.
Tuition Fee: For more information you can contact email@example.com.