Product-independent attacks on network security, the most important component of information security, are a training in which defense systems and their inadequacies are practiced.
1. Network Security Basics
2. Network Pentest
3. Tools with Open Source Encryption for Attack and Defense
4. Firewall Systems (WAF)
5. DDoS Prevention Systems
6. Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IPS / IDS)
7. SIEM Systems
8. Hidden Channels and Tunneling in TCP / IP Networks
9. VPN and Encryption Technologies and Attack Methods
10. Wireless Networks Security
Training Time: 2 Days
Who Should Attend: This training will provide significant benefits for anyone working on IT security officers, auditors, security experts, site administrators, and network infrastructure integrators.
Certificate: Attendance certificate will be given by participation certificate on the side of participant organization and practical examination to be made as a result of the training.
Tuition Fee: For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org